Parenting Class Online Brevard County Florida
Florida Parent Education and Family Stabilization Course - DCF Approved
Brevard County - Online Parenting Course not permitted
Unfortunately, Brevard County is one of the few counties in the State of Florida that does not permit parents to take the Online version of the Florida Parent Education and Family Stabilization Course at this time. Please contact your Brevard County Clerk of the Court's office below for a list of local providers that can assist you.
700 S Park Avenue, Bldg B
The following is a list of resources available to Brevard County and the State of Florida victims of Domestic Violence and Abuse.
- In the Event of an Emergency call: 911
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-8255
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- National Child Abuse Hotline
- National Sexual Assault Hotline
- National Resource Center on Domestic Violence
- Childhelp USA
- Domestic Violence Initiative
- Deaf Abused Women’s Network (DAWN)
- INCITE! Women of Color Against Violence
- Casa de Esperanza
- National Gay and Lesbian Task Force
- National Organization for Men Against Sexism (NOMAS)
- A Call to Men
- Men Can Stop Rape
- Men Stopping Violence
Many individuals struggle with mental health on a reocurring basis. If you or someone you know is in need of help, the following list of resources are a great place to start.
If you or someone you know is in need of substance abuse help, please visit the following resources for information.